Editorial expertise for businesses
Amanda has expertise in editing brochures, guidebooks, marketing/promotional materials, newsletters, websites, apps and voice-over scripts. She also has experience of creating style guides which ensure consistency of style and language within documents and across multiple media.
Amanda has worked with the following companies and organisations, either in-house or in her capacity as a freelance:
- WFA Online AG
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Jarrold Publishing
- Cambridge University Press Marketing
- Culturex Cultural Explorer
- Chedham's Yard heritage site
- Past Preservers
- Two Saints Way
- Association of Inland Navigation Authorities
- Page & Moy Cultural Tours
- Weng Contemporary online gallery
- Swanton Care and Community Ltd
- Triangle Performing Arts
- The Lions Management Development
- Heart for Truth
- First Cleaning Solutions, Coventry
- Community Education Development Centre
- Qualifications and Curriculum Development Agency
- Coffee Chats, Chris Spicer
For an overview of the kind of work Amanda carries out, please visit the Copsewood Editorial portfolio pages.
If you have a project that you think would benefit from Amanda's expertise, she would be pleased to work with you to achieve your goals. For more information or to request a free estimate, do get in touch.